Isn't it a great feeling when someone does something nice for you? It puts a smile on your face and you tend to feel good the whole day. That's how all of us feel right now over at SuperSteer. We just found out that our product is in "Four Wheeler" magazine for their November 2021 issue. How cool is that?
Here is what was written in the November 2021 issue.
STEERING SUPPORT - Tired of the looseness or play in the steering of your '11-up GM 2500/3500 truck or SUV? These symptoms can often be attributed to a component known as a "bell crank" or "idler," which supports the steering linkage. Original equipment designs use common sleeve bushings, which often wear out prematurely and cannot be adjusted for side play. In contrast, the SuperSteer bell cranks/idlers utilize tapered roller bearings, which are designed for increased load. They can also be adjusted to achieve precise movement. The high-strength casting, steel spindle, and tapered roller bearings work together to provide tighter steering control and to reduce wander and rut tracking. The SuperSteer Idler Arm Support is a completely bolt-in installation.
Here is some great additional information on the product they featured.
SuperSteer® SS180 Idler Arm Support fits GM 2500/3500 Trucks and SUVs 2011 & Up
The SS180 is designed as a direct replacement for the original part. Looseness or Steering Play in some vehicle steering systems can often be attributed to a component known as a "bell crank" or "idler", which supports the steering linkage. Original equipment designs utilize common sleeve bushings, which often wear out prematurely and cannot be adjusted for side play. In contrast, the SuperSteer® bell cranks/idlers utilize tapered roller bearings, which are far better at carrying load. They can also be adjusted to achieve precise movement.
Don't let loose or vague steering ruin your vacation!
- Improved Returnability
- Rugged high-strength casting, steel spindle and tapered roller bearings
- Also reduces steering road wander and rut tracking
- Helps to eliminate Steering Play- extends tire life
- Bolt-in replacement for the original component
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
SuperSteer® SS180 Idler Arm Support for Chevy/GMC Trucks and SUVs 2011 & Up:
- Reduces road wander, rut tracking and driver fatigue
- Provides tighter control of steering, especially on narrow roads
- Increases overall safety
- Replaces and, as a result, outlasts the OEM bell crank many times over
- High-quality tapered roller bearings that remain tight with no side-to-side or vertical movement
- Design provides for end and side adjustment
- Hi-Tensile strength casting
- Greased-packed and sealed roller bearings and spindle.
If you need help with any other parts for your Truck or RV please get in touch with us today!