Cross winds and passing trucks don't have to be a white knuckle experience!
Put your white knuckle driving in the past with the SuperSteer® Rear Trac Bar. Almost every RVer has experienced that uneasy feeling that occurs when the steering wheel is turned suddenly- a swinging motion that threatens your control over the vehicle. Our rear trac bar puts an end to that "Tail Wagging the Dog" sensation, greatly improving stability, driver control and safety. The SuperSteer® Rear Trac Bar prevents side-to-side motion, giving you safer and happier RV driving.
Please note this DOES NOT fit the New 2021+ F53 V8 Chassis
SuperSteer® Rear Trac Bar for Ford F53 V8 1989-1998 & V10 1998-2020 w/16k-18k GVWR (see additional information)
- SuperSteer® Rear Trac Bars are suspension stabilizers that eliminate unwanted and uncontrolled side shift of the rear axle.
- These trac bars help stop the push-pull effect from passing trucks and crosswinds.
- SuperSteer® Trac Bars reduce rear tail wag and sway which can cause oversteering and constant correction.
- With the rear suspension stabilized, the steering will be more responsive and controlled.
SuperSteer® SS400 Rear Trac Bar:
- Eliminates unwanted and uncontrolled side shift of the rear axle called "Tail Wagging the Dog"
- Reduces uncontrolled sway
- Steering is more responsive and controlled
- High quality heavy gauge steel construction
- Long-lasting polyurethane bushings
- Powder-coated to prevent rust
- Easy installation in 1-2 hours using OEM holes