Cross winds and passing trucks don't have to be a white knuckle experience!
Almost every RVer has experienced that uneasy feeling that occurs when the steering wheel is turned suddenly- a swinging motion that threatens your control over the vehicle. SuperSteer's® Trac Bar puts an end to that "Tail Wagging the Dog"sensation, greatly improving stability and driver confidence. The SuperSteer® Trac Bar attaches at one end to the frame and the other to the rear axle, preventing side-to-side motion.
Please note this does NOT fit the New 2021+ V8 F53 Chassis. This also does NOT fit Thor Outlaw toy haulers due to additional bracing on the frame.
SS525 SuperSteer® Rear Trac Bar for Ford F53 V10 with 24K-26K GVWR & Kodiak C5500 with 26K GVWR (see additional information)
- SuperSteer® Rear Trac Bars are suspension stabilizers that eliminate unwanted and uncontrolled side shift of the rear axle.
- These trac bars help stop the push-pull effect from passing trucks and crosswinds.
- SuperSteer® Trac Bars reduce rear tail wag and sway which can cause oversteering and constant correction.
- With the rear suspension stabilized, the steering will be more responsive and controlled.
SuperSteer® SS525 Rear Trac Bar:
- Eliminates unwanted and uncontrolled side shift of the rear axle called "Tail Wagging the Dog"
- Reduces uncontrolled sway
- Steering is more responsive and controlled
- High quality heavy gauge steel construction
- Long-lasting polyurethane bushings
- Powder-coated to prevent rust
- Easy installation in 1-2 hours using OEM holes