SAY GOODBYE TO BOTTOMING OUT AND A SAGGING FRONT END!
A chassis manufacturer has no way of knowing what body will be placed atop its chassis, how much it will weigh, or where that weight will be placed. As a result, some motorhomes built on the Chevy/Workhorse P30/P32 chassis don't have even weight distribution, which can result in listing, harsh ride, excessive sway, porpoising, dynamic changes in toe (alignment) and accelerated tire wear. The SuperSteer® coil springs are manufactered to match the weight of your motorhome, thereby restoring correct ride height, proper suspension geometry and ride quality. With SuperSteer® coil springs, you can eliminate the use of airbags inside your coil springs. If you desire to still utitlize air bags with our springs, we have them available.
SUPERSTEER® SS265 COIL SPRINGS FOR CHEVY/WORKHORSE P30/P32 CHASSIS (5,400-5,900 LB FRONT AXLE WEIGHT- SEE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION)
- Reduces swaying, rocking and rolling
- Prevents bottoming out or topping out
- Improves handling of coach
- Promotes longer tire life
- Eliminates weak springs troublesome air bags inside coil springs
- Reduces stress on the motorhome's suspension
SUPERSTEER® SS265 COIL SPRINGS FOR CHEVY/WORKHORSE P30/P32 CHASSIS:
- Allows shock absorbers to work better for a smoother ride
- Helps prevent the front suspension from excessive travel, producing an alignment change and creating side scrub
- "Tailor made" for the exact weight of any Chevrolet/Workhorse P30/P32 chassis
- The exact weight of the coach is determined, then the proper spring is matched to that particular weight
- Helps get the coach on it's proper suspension geometry and properly set the ride height