SuperSteer® Trac Bar for Ford F53 w/24-26k GVWR and Kodiak C5500 w/26k GVWR
Almost every RVer has experienced that uneasy feeling that occurs when the steering wheel is turned suddenly- a swinging motion that threatens your control over the vehicle. SuperSteer's® Trac Bar puts an end to that "Tail Wagging the Dog"sensation, greatly improving stability and driver confidence. The SuperSteer® Trac Bar attaches at one end to the frame and the other to the rear axle, preventing side-to-side motion.
Cross winds and passing trucks don't have to be a white knuckle experience!
- SuperSteer® Rear Trac Bars are suspension stabilizers that eliminate unwanted and uncontrolled side shift of the rear axle.
- These trac bars help stop the push-pull effect from passing trucks and crosswinds.
- SuperSteer® Trac Bars reduce rear tail wag and sway which can cause oversteering and constant correction.
- With the rear suspension stabilized, the steering will be more responsive and controlled.
SuperSteer® SS525 Rear Trac Bar:
- Eliminates unwanted and uncontrolled side shift of the rear axle called "Tail Wagging the Dog"
- Reduces uncontrolled sway
- Steering is more responsive and controlled
- High quality heavy gauge steel construction
- Long-lasting polyurethane bushings
- Powder-coated to prevent rust
- Easy installation in 1-2 hours using OEM holes
Check your GVWR to ensure correct fit!
It's easy to get mixed up when checking your vehicle weight rating. We fit our SuperSteer® parts using the GVWR. Please ensure you DO NOT use the GCWR as a guide. This will give you the combined weight rating for towing a vehicle, and will be a larger rating than the GVWR. The SuperSteer® Trac Bar SS525 is specifically rated to fit Ford F53 24-26k/Kodiak C5500 26k GVWR and will not fit if your vehicle has a different weight rating.