You may have experienced play in the steering wheel when driving your Chevy or Workhorse chassis motorhome.
This play in the steering wheel can often be attributed to the bell crank (or "idler"), which supports the steering linkage. Original equipment designs utilize common sleeve bushings, which often wear out prematurely and cannot be adjusted for side play.
SuperSteer P3032 bell cranks utilize tapered roller bearings, which are far better at carrying load and can be adjusted to achieve precise movement. The SuperSteer P3032 bell crank helps provide steering support in your motorhome and is a great form of steering upgrade.
SuperSteer P3032 Bell Crank Features:
- Improves steering returnability
- Rugged high-strength casting, steel spindle and tapered roller bearings
- Reduces steering road wander and rut tracking
- Helps to eliminate steering play - extends tire life
- Bolt-in replacement for the original component
- Lifetime warranty to the original owner
SuperSteer P3032 Bell Crank Compatibility:
- P30 Motorhome/RV/Chevy/Workhorse Chassis
- P32 Motorhome/RV/Chevy/Workhorse Chassis
- P37 Motorhome/RV/Chevy/Workhorse Chassis